Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Daddy love story for Mama

Love story:


AnnMarie and I have been married for 16 years and I am grateful for the opportunity to show her love in a way that is meaningful to her. She most appreciates quality time above all else. 


A few years ago I wanted to do something really special for AnnMarie for Valentines Day where I could show her the principal of attentiveness so I took the day off work and surprised her with a day out just the two of us. 


I planned a whole day without distractions just doing things I knew she loved. For example, going to her favorite restaurant for lunch and going to the book store (she loves to read). 


Then, throughout the day I planned a flower delivery service to show up wherever we were at and hand deliver her a bouquet of flowers each with a special note telling her how much I cared for her. This was not easy and took a great deal of coordinating on my part for each delivery to work as planned. It was wonderful to see her surprise and embarrassment each time flowers we delivered to her. 


She not only felt loved and appreciated but admired the planning and attention to detail I demonstrated by planning such a fun day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment