Thursday, May 26, 2016

A note about Jonathan

This is a note about Jonathan that was sent from his 3rd grade teacher Mrs DeSoto. She passed away the year after she taught him. 


Begin forwarded message:

From: Penny DeSoto <pdesoto@ahsmail.com>
Date: October 3, 2014 at 12:55:36 PM MDT
To: AnnMarie Norton <agroenorton@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello from Jonathan Norton

Hi Ann Marie,
    Thank you for the e-mail.  I have moved Jonathan in a new place.  He says that where I placed him will be ok with him.  Jonathan is a very good young man.  I love the good example he is to fellow students.  His self-government has been admirable.  Thank you for raising such a good and respectful young man, who has a heart of gold.  We all love and appreciate him for his good character.
              Miss De Soto

-----Original Message-----
From: AnnMarie Norton [mailto:agroenorton@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 8:48 PM
To: Penny DeSoto
Subject: Hello from Jonathan Norton

Hi Mrs DeSoto,

This is Jonathan Norton. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being disrespectful in your class today. I really want to learn and pay good attention to what you teach us. I was wondering if I could move to one of the desks at the front of the classroom again. It's really hard for me to understand and hear at the back of the classroom. I promise that I will have really good self-government and set a good example to the rest of the class if I can sit at the front. Thank you for all that you do to sacrifice and teach our class.

From,
Jonathan N

No comments:

Post a Comment