Thursday, September 29, 2011
Day 12: seminar training
Today I had my first day of teaching at Renatus. I went from 8:30 to 5:30 about fix and flip. Tomorrow I teach day 2 fix and flip and Saturday I teach a private money investing class. All my training is being recorded and resold as part of the renatus product.
I have been getting 4-5 bloody noses a day since we got to Utah due to the dryness and altitude. Well I went all day without one and literally 5 minutes after I finished today I got a big one.
Am and the kids hung out with our friends the Pecks. They helped them can peaches and the kids played and then they went to meet up with other homeschoolers. We have fallen in love with Utah! It is such an amazing place.
Below is Joshy playing on my iPad in the RV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment