Monday, December 6, 2010

The art of Inspire not require...
Cleaning day has not been fun at our house! So I came up with a plan to inspire our family to make it more fun. This is my cleaning apron that is full of special treats. As I find children working they get to pick a pocket and it's surprise treat! With some up beat music in the background cleaning day is no longer drudgery! Sure saves my relationship with them too. Kids want to work for a momma who wanders around looking for good things not bad! What a win win!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Whatever happened to "yell at your kids until they do it." Isn't that the right way?JK. Good thing I am not your kid, I would see straight through you.

    I see your skirt and I am having sudden flash backs to an older sister who could some how manage to get not only my siblings but some how the entire neighborhood to do the craziest stuff. Right now I am remembering about a dozen kids painting a tree with mud, creating an assembly line to melt the snow in our backyard, and sinning songs to the sun so that it would not rain.... just to name a few.

    For the record, I did appreciate your funky skits and songs to get us out of trouble. I think we had about a 90% success rate. I'll have to let your kids in on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you"ll be able to in person when you get here! I've got my eye on you Uncle Ben!And No I'm not talking about the rice!!

    ReplyDelete